7 Key Elements Needed to Integrate Your Financial And Risk Strategy
About this Mini Video Webcast
This On-Demand Webcast will give you a quick overview of how regional and community banks are gaining a competitive advantage in their local markets with the same tools leveraged by global competitors. Topics include:
- The challenges for community and regional banks
- How to gain a competitive advantage unifying finance and risk data
- Strategic and financial management with unified data
- How to define smarter risk appetite
- Top risks and KRI’s
- Expected loss credit risk measurement
- Stress testing
- Real time monitoring and visibility
- Real time perspective reporting
About The Presenters
John Drew – President OnPoint Risk Advisors
A 37 year veteran in the financial services/banking industry is President & CEO of OnPoint Risk Advisors Founded in 2007,a Risk Management advisory firm that provides strategically aligned risk management programs and content for all 3 lines of defense including Credit Risk Management leveraging Expected Loss ScoreCards.
Prior to founding OnPoint John was EVP/Chief Credit & Risk Officer of Amegy Bank, John was responsible for Enterprise Wide Risk Management including governance, credit, operations and market risks and served as the liaison to the Board of Directors and the OCC for the risk management and regulatory oversight of the bank.