ERM, ECRM and CECL
About this Webcast
This On-Demand Webcast will give you a quick overview of how regional and community banks are gaining a competitive advantage in their local markets with the same tools leveraged by global competitors. Topics include:
- The history and evolution of strategic enterprise risk management
- The benefits of enhanced credit risk management
- The 4 steps to building an integrated credit risk management program
- Dual credit risk management
- Portfolio structuring
- Designing credit risk scorecards
About The Presenters
John Drew – President OnPoint Risk Advisors
A 37 year veteran in the financial services/banking industry is President & CEO of OnPoint Risk Advisors Founded in 2007,a Risk Management advisory firm that provides strategically aligned risk management programs and content for all 3 lines of defense including Credit Risk Management leveraging Expected Loss ScoreCards.
Prior to founding OnPoint John was EVP/Chief Credit & Risk Officer of Amegy Bank, John was responsible for Enterprise Wide Risk Management including governance, credit, operations and market risks and served as the liaison to the Board of Directors and the OCC for the risk management and regulatory oversight of the bank.